About the 2023 BIPOC Business Expo
The 2nd annual BIPOC Business Expo will be held on Saturday June, 10, 2023. This year’s expo; under the theme “Changing the Mindset for Prosperity” will feature Entrepreneurs of color exhibiting their product or service, BIPOC restaurants and food vendors, entertainment from local BIPOC artist and a workshop on personal financial accountability powered by the “BIPOC Business Clinic”. A private meet and greet networking event will be held on Friday June 9, 2023 for all vendors, partners and stakeholders. The Expo was organized to bridge the gap that BIPOC businesses face while bringing awareness to these businesses.
The 2023 expo will be held at East Side Neighborhood Center
Location: 1700 Second Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Learn more about the 2022 expo here: Read more
Interested in becoming a Vendor or Sponsor? Sign up below!!
- Sponsor is free to use “IFRI BIPOC Business Expo” tagline on any advertising
- Special opportunity for live radio broadcast interview
- Logo Treatment on ifrillc.com and web link will be included in all email campaigns, promotional flyers
- Logo Treatment on Main Stage Banner and Red-Carpet Photo Ops Banner
- Banner Ad and logo linked to sponsors website from Expo page on IFRI’s website
- Major sponsors will receive special acknowledgement from the stage as a supporter of The IFRI BIPOC Business Expo 2022. Thank you from the Stage.
- Sponsor will receive 6 VIP Tickets to access event workshops
- Full page ad in event Souvenir Booklet
- Company events displayed on IFRI’s event page for one year
- Receive a BIPOC Expo Bag containing (T-Shirt, Cap, Pen, NotePad, etc)
- Copy of Souvenir Program and other Paraphernalia