About the 2023 BIPOC Business Expo
The 2nd annual BIPOC Business Expo will be held on Saturday June, 10, 2023. This year’s expo; under the theme “Changing the Mindset for Prosperity” will feature entrepreneurs of color exhibiting their product and/or service, The BIPOC Business Resource exhibit hall, BIPOC restaurants and food vendors, the first BIPOC appetizer taste off competition, entertainment from local BIPOC artist and a workshop on personal financial accountability powered by the “BIPOC Business Clinic”. A private meet and greet networking event will be held on Friday June 9, 2023 for all vendors, partners and stakeholders. The BIPOC Business Expo was created to bridge the disparities gap that BIPOC businesses face while bringing awareness to products and services these businesses offer.
Activities happening during the day of the Expo are:
- A trade fair showcasing over 70 BIPOC businesses exhibiting their products and services.
- The BIPOC Business Resource exhibit hall. The resource exhibit hall will feature organizations and individuals that offer resources to BIPOC businesses. These resources include business planning, marketing, finance, access to capital, legal and so much more!!!
- BIPOC food vendors
- The first BIPOC appetizer taste off competition. Food and restaurants vendors will get a chance to compete in an appetizer taste off to have a chance at winning a cash prize. 1st place= $1,500, 2nd place =$1,000 and 3rd place =$500.
- Entertainment from local BIPOC artists.
- Workshop on personal financial accountability powered by the “BIPOC Business Clinic”.
- A private meet and greet networking event will be held on Friday June 9, 2023 for all vendors, partners and stakeholders.
The 2023 expo will be held at East Side Neighborhood Center
Location: 1700 Second Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Learn more about the 2022 expo here: Read more
Interested in becoming a Vendor or Sponsor? Sign up below!!
- Sponsor is free to use “IFRI BIPOC Business Expo” tagline on any advertising
- Logo Treatment on ifrillc.com and web link will be included in all email campaigns, promotional flyers and media coverage
- Logo Treatment on Main Stage Banner and Red-Carpet Photo Ops Banner
- Banner Ad and logo linked to sponsors website from Expo page on IFRI’s website
- Major sponsors will receive special acknowledgement from the stage as a supporter of The BIPOC Business Expo 2023. Thank you from the Stage.
- Sponsor will receive 25 free vendors table that will be donate to BIPOC businesses to exhibit their product/service at the expo.
- Sponsor will receive 25 VIP Tickets to access event workshops
- Sponsor will receive a table to exhibit their organization in the business resource exhibit hall
- 6 months of digital marketing services from IFRI
- Company events displayed on IFRI’s event page for one year
- Receive a BIPOC Expo Bag containing (T-Shirt, Cap, Pen, NotePad, etc)
- 20 tickets to a private meet and greet on Friday June 9th with partners and stakeholders