IFRI in collaboration with the Founders Club is proud to announce the top 5 #BIPOC businesses that will be pitching live during the 1st Annual BIPOC Business Expo on Saturday June 4, 2022 at the Earle Brown Heritage Center. These founders will pitch their businesses during the Expo. They will also receive a free vendor booth to display their product or services. The winner will receive the Founders Live winners’ package which includes $10,000 in Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits as well as the opportunity to continue on to compete in a future Founders Live Prime Time global event. ALL PRESENTERS EARN $5,000 TOWARDS AWS credits.
1) Tameka Jones – Lip Esteem https://lipesteem.com
2) Morgan Vagts- LAFDR https://www.lafdr.com
3) Amber Buckanage- Buckanaga Social Club https://society6.com
4) Rashawnda Scott-Pieces of Kandakes LLC https://piecesofkandakes.com
5) Alicia Thomas Butter Luv Aromatics https://www.butterluv.com/
We would like to thank everyone for their submissions. The process was very competitive and we appreciate all the efforts by each of you. Thank you to our partners for this collaboration. The IFRI/Founders Live Pitching Competition is Powered by Pink Powered and Valhalla/ MN Founder’s Club.